The Pacific Northwest Underwater Photographic Society (PNWUPS) is an organization formed to encourage interest and participation in underwater photography. At its meetings, PNWUPS provides educational and entertaining programs geared to developing skills for both point and shoot and DSLR photographers. The organization's four central goals are:
Provide an environment where photographers can help other photographers improve their skills;
Promote Pacific Northwest underwater photographers;
Share the beauty of our underwater environment with the non-diving public;
- Publish Pacific Northwest Diver every other month.
Pacific Northwest Diver e-Magazine
The current edition of Pacific Northwest Diver is available for download now! Click on the link below the March cover image to view the issue. To receive future copies, you will need to fill out the information in the Subscribe box to the right. There is no membership fee, and e-mail information is neither shared nor distributed.
Click Here to Download or View the May, 2013 issue (PDF)
iPad/iPhone users: PDF "Smart Buttons" are not supported by iOS PDF readers.
We encourage anyone interested to attend PNWUPS meetings and dives, regardless of their photography skill level. Our members are happy to share knowledge and expertise, and can be most helpful in:
- Providing the necessary information on getting started in U/W photography, including trying out gear
- Evaluating options and selecting the right equipment and where to purchase and have it maintained
- Where to find the best travel spots for photography
- Improving underwater photography techniques to better communicate to others what beauty exists below the water line
© Copyright 2012 - Dan Clements - All Rights Reserved
Designed by Layer48 Technology Solutions